RE: Exhaust manifold

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Exhaust manifold
From: "Larry @ Paragon" <larryhoy@marketvalue.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:28:24 -0600
Great info Lawrie.  That's something I never knew, not that I know
everything there is to know about these cars.  This may be the first time
this has been discussed on this forum.

Now can someone tell me what tires will fit on my MGB....

LOL..

Thanks again Lawrie.

By the way, for those of you in the Camron Park Ca area you should stop by
British Sportscar Center sometime.  Lawrie is the proprietor and does a fine
job.  I can speak first hand to this.  He fixed my car once, which is a big
deal when you realize we are 1,159 miles away from each other.  Lawrie is
much to modest to tell you how good he is, but I can!

Larry Hoy