Misc Parts needed

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Misc Parts needed
From: "Larry Rex" <larryrex@wirelessfrontier.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:53:07 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
 Can someone help this person, please seems he's indeed
 looking for a parts person.
 Ed
 Peter
 there you go.
 This man I would bet lost the shims aswell.
 He will need to know which side the shims go under, for
 his model yr.

 Larry Rex
 just tryin to help

bradleyjermyn@bellsouth.net wrote:

Saw your username on an auction and thought you may be able to help me. I
need the steering rack mounting brackets for my Midget. I am in the middle
of my restoration and mine got somewhere or ran away or something. Would you
happen to have some? If so whats your price?

Thank you,
bradleyjermyn

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of
BackGrnd.jpg]