Re: Starter problem when hot

To: paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starter problem when hot
From: Cyc10@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 00:20:29 EDT
Thanks to Paul and everyone who had ideas about why my starter on my 70 mgb
was sluggish or not turning at all after the car was driven for a while.

Yesterday I had a chance to install a re built starter.  The car works great
and it was the starter. Now I need to work on my weak headlights (probably a
ground problem) and the over drive on the car I have not looked at anything on
this yet just happy the car is runnning well.  Always something to do on the
cars.

Cheers
Al Sadur
60 , 62 MGA    65 S Type 3.8 Jag    70 MGB

Check out the new British Cars Forum: