Re: Starter problem when hot

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starter problem when hot
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:46:03 EDT
Hi,
I'd just like to add this one item to the great explanation and examples
cited by Paul. There is a company called Heliokenetics makes a really super
item
called a "SureCharge IV" tm That acts as battery tender always maintaining the
optimum amount of charge on the battery. It is especially well suited for
those times when you leave your car parked for extended periods of time..(usual
disclaimer: I of course have nor hold any vested interests in the product nor
do
I make anything from my mentioning the product!) HelioKenetics was owned by
the late Jim Albeck who died suddenly July 9th, 2004. After he'd reurned from
the Austin-Healey National Meet in St. Louis where he won both a First & Second
place in The Big Healey class and Jensen-Healey Class. Jim was well repected
and loved one of those great "car" people who everyone was alays glad to see
and talk to about British cars and his 2 and 3 thousand mile drives to the
yearly nationals that he was proud to say he never trailored a car to, he
always
drove what he wanted to show!   HelioKenetics "SureCharge IV" tm  Battery
tender $49.95 (US shipping included) 1-(818) 991-5235
 -=SAFETY-FAST!=-

Albert Escalante-Owner 1978 MGB
Central Coast British Car Club-Ventura, CA.
www.ccbcc.org