Re: Throttle Shaft leakage

To: Marc Siegel <smarc@abs.net>
Subject: Re: Throttle Shaft leakage
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 11:31:14 -0500
Either is fine. A couple of things though.

1) Don't you still have to bore out the current bushings so they are
the proper size for the oversized throttle shafts?

2) There used to be a page on the Chicagoland site, that told  how
to make your own ($10) bushing reamer to take out the old ones. I can't
find the site now.  I did that, and it works fine.  It was like a
contribution to the clubs newsletter. I remember the picture of a
husband and wife.

I think Monte did the same thing.

Paul.

--