Re: Brake Proportioning Valve

To: "mgs" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake Proportioning Valve
From: "Ryan Irwin" <mg@pine9.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:56:46 -0700
You said you have Nissan rear brakes...  Do you have stock MG front brakes
and calipers?  If so that may be why you're getting more stopping power in
the rear.

If you can get them to fit the Nissan 300ZX TT 4-piston Aluminum front
calipers are a nice set to have (I got some for my 240SX (a 200SX [S13] to
Aussies) for $50 off a 94 Twin-Turbo at Super Auto Salvage.  And that was
for the 5-lug hubs and everything!   Cost me another $40 for the master
cylinder though, the wimpy 240SX master just wasn't enough for those brakes.

> My new back end is:
>
> Aussie BORG WARNER Limited Slip Diff
> 3.7 ratio
> 28 spline (for bloody great axles - look twice the thickness as 'B axles)
>
> Nissan rear disc brakes
> with Bendix METAL KING pads (all 'round)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: