Re: Ignition ballast -- where is it?

To: "Keith G." <k2@gernertzone.com>
Subject: Re: Ignition ballast -- where is it?
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:31:54 -0500
That's the ballast. The top wire, I believe should just go to the coil.
So, you can just pull the bottom one and put it on the coil.

But then you need a different coil. You did get a non-ballasted  coil
right? Either the Pertronix or the Lucas Sport Coil.

There is also a ballast wire in the loom, but that is by-passed when the
pertronix is put in.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB