RE: OD transmission on Ebay

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: OD transmission on Ebay
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:49:21 -0600
You're right Dave, just the transmission (which basically is described as
junk) without the OD.  If you are looking for something like that check the
Moss website.  For some reason they have been trying to sell one for years
(at least months).  As I recall it is rebuilt, and around $400.

Kelvin?

Larry Hoy

Check out the new British Cars Forum: