Re: OD transmission on Ebay

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: OD transmission on Ebay
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:35:40 -0600
The protruding shaft makes me think its missing the rear housing? Still, if
the price is low enough, it may be worth the risk of getting it for
salvageable parts if its not rebuildable. Especially if it stays at $9.99

David Councill
67 BGT w/OD (not working but I'll get to it eventually)
72 B w/OD

At 08:48 PM 9/28/2004 -0700, Richard wrote:
>Brian,
>
>I believe this is an early D-type Overdrive. MGB 1962-67. I believe that
>unless the rust was severe, it should be serviceable. However, you never
>know what you are getting with a used tranny.
>
>Rich
>1972 MGB w/ OD
>Tucson, AZ

Check out the new British Cars Forum: