Re: Oil Leaking

To: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Oil Leaking
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:23:45 -0500
Frank,

Did you check the adsorption cannister and connecting hoses?  The cannister
can get clogged up and is rather expensive (I thought) to replace.  I know I
have seen instructions somewhere for opening them up emptying them and
refilling with aquarium charcoal from the pet store.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget