Re: tie rod end still stuck on shaft

To: "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>,
Subject: Re: tie rod end still stuck on shaft
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 23:00:11 -0700
Rocky,
I got the tie rod nut to catch by rapping the knuckle with a rubber hammer
while tightening a regular nut and split washer. Then I put the lock nut back
on and it tightened right up! Thanks so much for the suggestion!  I've read
many of your responses to others and always said you were a big help to
people. Now I've benefited from your help.
Jim
69C
70B