Re: Electric Question

To: "Ray Graham" <rgraham@sigecom.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Electric Question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:42:17 -0000
On 2nd thoughts the disconnection is more likely to be between the control
box and the solenoid on the brown.  That way the lights are only being
powered from the dynamo and not from the battery.  That would mean the
battery isn't being charged either.  You need to check for voltage on the
brown wire at solenoid, control box (both spades and connectors) and fusebox
(again spades and connectors).  Should be the same voltage on all of them.

PaulH.