Re: Electric Question

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Electric Question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 09:19:24 -0800
If it is the horn, sometimes a sharp impact will cause it to "unstick".
Remove it and set it on a block of wood, and strike it sharply with a wooden
hammer or other non-metallic instrument (table leg, 2 x 2). Don't hit it on
the bell or you might crack it -- you're aiming for the screw in the center.
I don't recall where I read this (perhaps on this list?), but it worked for
me, on both horns.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149