Re: car cover dos and don'ts

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: car cover dos and don'ts
From: "Alan J. Claffie" <aclaffie@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 18:37:57 -0800 (PST)
--- Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com> wrote:
> Considering that the non-LBCs you list are all Hyundais, I wouldn't
> worry about it. Not to disparage Hyundais in particular, but they
> are not any kind of specially valuable collectible vehicle, and
> would be expected to pick up normal wear and tear in the general
> course of things.

I figured people who are taking care of little British sports cars that
were cheap to buy when new and frequently mistreated by their first few
owners before falling into more caring hands would be more sympathetic
to someone who had a sporty car without making a mondo huge investment
but still wanted to keep said investment and said car looking as good
as possible as long as possible, regardless of future desireability or
collectability.

But I digress.

Thanks for the advice, it's appreciated.

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com