Re: Wiring Question

To: DMatt21502@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wiring Question
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:15:58 -0600
I don't have my wiring diagram in front of me. However, I'm betting that
one goes to the temp sensor, underneath the air pump in the block if you
still have the air pump. And the other goes to the pre-heater in spacer
block for the intake manifold for the Zenith-Stromberg. If you still
have that.

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root