Rope down a aspark plug hole...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rope down a aspark plug hole...
From: "CHRIS KOTTING" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:27:40 -0600
No, he >really< means putting a length of rope down the spark plug hole.

Take out a speark plug, feed some rope into the spark plug hole to take up
the space inside the cylinder.  Leave and end hanging out to enable you to
retrieve the rope, of course.  The truly paranoid tie the end to something in
case it gets pulled into the cylinder whilst turning the engine over.

Bend back the locktab, and remove the puley.