re: Another weird electrical tale for the Lucas Electrical

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Another weird electrical tale for the Lucas Electrical
From: "S. Allen" <sallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:59:09 -0500
Wow.  I'm going through the same thing, but different circumstances...

The radio would switch off and then back on when I used the turn
signals so I traced out the connections and found some corrosion on
the constant power curcuit.

Now it only blinks off when I use the right turn signal and only when
the car's been running for a bit.

But it's fine when the radio's off, (the time doesn't blink off then on).

Go figure.

Scott Allen
74 1/2 BGT
52 TD