Re: Mallala by night

To: MGS <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Mallala by night
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 04:08:20 +1030
Gordie's Garage wrote:

> Cool vid Eric.  I just love the sound of a well tuned B on the track.
> Thanks!

No, thank you.

Yep, I love that sound - but I can never really remember listening to it
while I am out there (except it tells me when to check the tacho).
Maybe it sounds different with a helmet on but forming up I often think
she sounds pretty cool.  A little on the noisy side but cool just the
same and certainly not as loud as some other cars.

OK, just one more for tonight.  A much smaller file and just to show I
never think I am perfect.

Hmmm, just how late do I think I can brake (or, how to drop back two
places really easily)?

http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/movies/mallala271104/mal271104off1.mov

--
Eric