Re: eBay item 4509065623 (Ends Dec-05-04 11:10:46 PST) - MG :

To: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: eBay item 4509065623 (Ends Dec-05-04 11:10:46 PST) - MG :
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 10:50:23 -0800 (PST)
Craig is just a very good salesman. It is a very nice car presentation wise. He
is great at making the most out of any car. He has been guilty in the past of
doing some very fast Krylon restorations in the engine bays and I am
disappointed that this car so meticulous on the outside and the interior has
such a plain engine bay. I figure this car went to a non-MG person and maybe
the Christmas thing was enough to sway someone. I think whoever bought it will
be very happy. They may or may not actually use th car. Maybe they will be the
next member here in a month. 13k Will not buy you much or a newer car and for
someone who does not know MG pricing, they are probably Very Happy with this
car. I hope we see it on the road out there. Maybe this will bode well for MGB
prices comeSpring. This year was a bad year for MG prices in New England (if
you were selling).
Carl French

"Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com> wrote:
I guess this is good news for us owners, but I just don't
see it. Someone bought a normal MGB for $13k!