Re: eBay item 4509065623 (Ends Dec-05-04 11:10:46 PST) - MG :

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: eBay item 4509065623 (Ends Dec-05-04 11:10:46 PST) - MG :
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@halsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 00:49:16 -0600
What I noticed. . .

  The driver-side fender is from an earlier car. '68 or earlier i suppose.  And
from the engine bay
picture it appears that this was once a green roadster.

I have one just like that green on the inside red on the outside. :-)

--
  Alle Menschen werden Br|der,

  Henry D. Reynolds - Halsoft Chat Ops
     mail: hdr@halsoft.com - phone: 512.448.3617 - cell: 512.699.8658