Re: LBC's in Action

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, MG List
Subject: Re: LBC's in Action
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:31:22 -0800 (PST)
Very cool stuff! Hope to see this page grow.....  BTW, was that Mini
shortened?? I don't see how they can remember where to go on that
course....

--- Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Jacques La Clainche, of the Spridget list, has graciously volunteered
> some of
> his bandwidth to post videos of some terrific driving of a Mini and a
> Lotus 7
> (as well as a video of a tour in his own 7).  Take a look at it here:
>
> http://www.leclainche.com/hobbycars/lbcs_in_action.htm

=====
Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328