Re: LBC's in Action

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: LBC's in Action
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:08:18 -0600
I don't know that the Mini was shortened -- it looks awfully short, but
then, they were short!  Did you happen to notice the window he put in the
right door to be able to see the cones on that side?  Uhm, I don't think it
was the boy's first time out!!

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."