Re: How hard is it to replace the clutch slave valve

To: "Scott Regel" <Scott.Regel@dpra.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: How hard is it to replace the clutch slave valve
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:59:30 -0000
Replaced mine on the V8 with everything in place.  I've heard tell that it
is difficult to undo the top flex hose connection from owners of 4-cylinder
cars but it seemed straightforward on mine.  I recommend that if you have to
replace the *master* you should replace the slave and flex hose, but if only
replacing the slave then just do the flex hose also, or vice-versa.  If the
MC is otherwise OK I'd leave it, it being significant extra work to do that
as well.

But fluid *inside* the car means a bad master.

PaulH.