radiator cover

To: "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: radiator cover
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:44:17 -0600
A second quick post while I'm thinking about it:-)
It's damn cold here in NE Missouri and I think I could get more heat out of
the heater of my daily driver (79B) if I installed a piece of cardboard or
in front of the radiator. The duel fans sit in front and within an inch or
so of the radiator and I sure don't want something to come loose and ruin
the fans. I remember reading on list that you just have to experiment with
how much to cover depending upon the temperature gauge, but not to cover
more than half the radiator. What is best to use for a cover and how do I
attach it so it doesn't harm anything.
Thanks,
Monte