List Rookie

To: <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: List Rookie
From: "Greg Kindall" <gregkindall@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:28:41 -0800
Hi All --

I'm about to take possession of a '69 mgb-gt (in brg).  I've been lurking
here for a few weeks, but I'll soon be inundating you with questions I'm
sure, so I thought I'd introduce myself.  I live in Bothell, Washington,
near Seattle.  I'm not a mechanic, not even mechanically inclined (a
character flaw I intend to do something about).  Watching this list, I've 1)
become alarmed at the things that can and will go wrong with my new toy,
and 2) realized that y'all will be an amazing resource when they do.

The mgb-gt I'm getting is a nice driver, seems pretty solid ( a couple of
spots that will require attention).  I'm hoping to enjoy it through this
summer, then start serious work on it next fall when the wet weather starts.

I followed a pale primrose gt (chrome bumper) with collector plates east out
of Canyon Park yesterday (great day for a drive!) -- was that anybody here?

Greg Kindall