Re: List Rookie

To: "Greg Kindall" <gregkindall@comcast.net>, <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: List Rookie
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 23:38:35 -0500
Greg,
Welcome aboard! I started my LBC life in 1995 with a 1976 Midget. My brother
laughed at me cause I was the jock and he the professional mechanic. I'm still
fumbling about 9 LBC's later, and 2 engine rebuilds and 2 cars stripped to the
bone and rebuilt. I still don't know much, but more then most whom don't own
LBC's. I get great pleasure when my professional mechanic brother has to ask
me a question about his 1969 MGB (-;  So if I can do it, you can. This BBS is
a GREAT resource as well.
Safety FAST
Jim
69MGC