Roundabouts (was Re: replacing clutch on the MGB)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Roundabouts (was Re: replacing clutch on the MGB)
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:12:25 +1030
Hans Duinhoven wrote:

> We have learnt from the English people and now in the past 10 years lots of
> roundabouts have been built in the Netherlands as well.
> Quite an improvement for clogged road junctions.

We use roundabouts extensively in Australia but some just don't work.

Check out this notorius one that stops me going near this part of the
city (and you should see it at peak hour):

http://www.abc.net.au/adelaide/stories/s1115550.htm

And they are going to spend MILLIONS of dollars fixing it up.

When they are good - they are good... but then ....

:-)

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII