MGB sway bars

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB sway bars
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 08:34:18 -0800 (PST)
I see that Moss Motors has three different front sway
bars available for the MGB - a 5/8" bar, a 3/4" bar
and a 7/8" bar.  Sorry to be a pain, but what are the
various setups that these are recommended for?

My 1971 Tourer has 14x5.5 wheels with 195/60-14 tires,
but the rest of the suspension is bone stock.  It has
TONS of grip, but not a lot of roll stiffness.  That
said, I don't want a ton of understeer, because
although I use the car 99% of the time on the road
(driven quite hard), I do take it to the track several
times a year.

NOTE:  Comfort and suspension compliance is way down
the list of priorities!  Grip and balance are at the
top!

Can anyone recommend a suspension arrangement for this
type of use?  Front swaybar size?  Rear swaybar?
Uprated shock valves?

Thanks in advance,
Paul
1971 MGB Tourer