Datsun Roadster, MGB, and restoring to "original"

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Datsun Roadster, MGB, and restoring to "original"
From: Robert Guinness <rjglaw@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:19:41 -0600
When I saw my first Datsun Roadster whizzing by me I had to do a triple
take as I thought I saw an MGB with a butchered tail end.  The recent
list discussion caused me to look at the official Datsun Roadster web
site.  They have a very cool visual "model year variation' guide at:

 http://www.datsun.org/roadster/info/modelguide/default.html

Has anyone done a similar visual guide for the MGB?  Quite frankly, the
Clausen book can be a little dense to plow through.  I assume many
people on the list have the original of their car's owner's manuals or
sales brochures that could be scanned into pdf to make up such a guide.
The Old Car Manual Project site has no MGB content.  See

http://www.oldcarbrochures.com/

http://www.oldcarmanual.com/

Maybe we listers should do some posting to correct this glaring
omission. . See also

 http://1978mgmidget.com/manuals_and_booklets.html

--
Robert Guinness