RE: More Parts Adventures

To: "Lambdin, Mike" <mlambdin@towson.edu>,
Subject: RE: More Parts Adventures
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:31:50 -0800
The chrome people here in Ontario, Canada (Cambridge Custom Chrome) will
repair the bits for you.  They actually took my window quarter lights to
bits - did the chrome and re-assembled them.  If you are close ask them
Cambridge Custom Chrome
10 Clemens Avenue,
Cambridge, ON
N3C 3W2
800-288-5530
519-658-6681
519-653-1660 fax

At 12:16 PM 1/24/2005, Lambdin, Mike wrote:

>My original bumpers are rusted, dented, bent, etc. How do I get them back
>into a condition that will make them worth rechroming?

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson
(705) 721-9060