RE: More Parts Adventures

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>,
Subject: RE: More Parts Adventures
From: "Lambdin, Mike" <mlambdin@towson.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:13:59 -0500
Barrie,

Thanks for the information. I've been trying to find a place a little closer to
home (Maryland, USA) but so far no luck. There are places that will take care
of the rust or straighten the bumpers then rechrome but no one but I haven't
located someone who does it all. Guess I'll have to just keep looking. If all
else fails I'll be shipping things north.

Mike