Re: radiator tap

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: radiator tap
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:11:31 -0800
I assumed ALL radiators had drains. But some may have mere plugs instead of
the rather quaint brass tap. You should be able to just remove the plug and
substitute a generic drain tap from the parts store.

If the replacement radiator really has no provision for a tap, I suppose a
rad shop could braze one in.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149