radiator tap

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: radiator tap
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:59:24 -0700
Has anyone had a tap installed in their radiator? I have noticed several of my
Bs have had radiators without taps, particularly 70s models. My 67BGT and
former 65B both had nice taps on the bottom of their radiators. Moss sells the
taps separately.

I recently bought a used radiator on Ebay to replace one in my 72B that has
hairline cracks near the neck area. It looks like it could at least be
repainted so I thought I'd take it to the radiator shop, have it tested,
cleaned, and repainted. Plus, if possible, have them install a tap which I'd
get from a Moss reseller. Just checking to see if anyone ever had done this
before and how they did it.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B