British Car Swap Meet - Feb 27

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Swap Meet - Feb 27
From: Jim Evans <jevans@imaxx.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:47:23 -0600
A quick follow up to last week's message...looks like we will open the
doors Sunday morning to a sold out house of 100 vendor spaces...anyone
planning to just show up & hope for a spot should call me for a rundown
on the situation...weatherman says mid 40's & clear...snow cover long
gone in this area...means easy travel and parking for all...doors open
for shoppers at 8 AM & it's best to come in the AM if you can...as
usual, there will be a number of cars for sale in the parking lot...make
sure you go to the correct buildings as the Toy & Model Car Show will
also be running the same day on the premises in a separate building so
look for the two buildings with the British flags out front...vendor
selection is outstanding - parts, clubs, restoration shops & supplies,
tools, regalia & more...hope all of you listers in the midwest can join
us...anyone also posting to other marque lists is encouraged to copy
this out to those lists...this invitation includes the armchair generals
out there.
Jim Evans
630-858-8192