Re: lights!!!!!

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: lights!!!!!
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 23:06:45 -0600
  Who's laughing?  Cangrats are in order!  Ya got another MG on the road.
Huzzah!

   Sounds like the lighting rheostat is going off the end of the loops.
  Might not hurt to take it out and clean it.  It's just a variable
resistor.  Just be sure to take careful note of the connections as you
take it apart.  Er, disconnect the battery ground before you take it
out.  I'm sure you knew that.

   CR