Virus Recommendations

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Virus Recommendations
From: DATA_4N6_Engineering <kriegerii@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:06:53 -0800 (PST)
I deal with virus protection or lack of on a daily basis.  A portion of the
company I work for has Norton, and we have Mcafee.  I can promise you , we have
hardly any virus outbreaks as compared to those computers protected with
Norton.  Mcafee's engine is well designed, they have a first rate lab to
support zero day virus detection and they have four hours to respond to a virus
outbreak.  I use it at work and home, and have never had a problem.

Jon Asdourian
61 356B Red Porsche Coupe
69 Red MGC GT
63 Burgundy Austin Healey 3000 BJ7
356 Registry 16017, PCA 2002112915, MGCC 99577 AHCC

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!