Re: MGB to MGA rear axle swap

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB to MGA rear axle swap
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 09:32:55 -0700
I hope he drilled new holes in an offset pattern, and didn't just wallow out
the existing holes. Loose bolt holes on a driveshaft flange will result in
broken bolts, sooner or later -- no amount of torque on the nuts will
prevent play under acceleration, and any play acts as a sledgehammer on the
bolts.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149