RE: Choke knob

To: "'ATWEDITOR@aol.com'" <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Choke knob
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:54:27 +0100
Thanks Jay.

Had a closer look at the Moss website - it seems the T-bar choke pull was
fitted to rubber bumper cars from '76 onwards (in the UK at least).  The PO
of my old Sammy must have replaced the original pull with one of these.
Well, if I have to replace mine, I think I'll get one of those.

However, if the old one can be fixed, I'll use that - why spend a fiver I
don't have to?

Richard & Nancy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.