Re: my apologies to Max, more discussion

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: my apologies to Max, more discussion
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:18:21 +0930
Some of you are going to hate what just arrived in my mail today from
a firm called "Bonham & Goodman Auctioneers" here in Australia...

MG ROVER Administrator's Auction - 12 Page Catalogue
138 cars to be sold in 5 cities on Monday 13th June.

More MGFs than you can shake a stick at, including:

A lovely looking BLACK MG TF 120 Spark
Limited Edition Automatic Convertible

and a  bunch of other TFs such as TF 120s; TF 135 1.8 (Manual); TF
160s (Manual)

Here is the website to bring a tear to your eye:

http://www.mgrover.com.au/index.html

Here is the catalogue in PDF format (without the lovely colour
pictures like in the catalogue I got in the mail - but they came from
the MG ROVER website anyway).

http://www.mgcars.com.au/catalogue.pdf

Oh yeah - and to top things off (and I don't know why it is in THIS
catalogue...) a REAL stunner....

The NOBLE M12 GTO-R
"On a tricky road the Lambo won't live with the Noble. The M12 GTO is
hyper-responsive"

It looks like the red one at the bottom of THIS page:
http://www.mole-valley.co.uk/page.php?cid=19

Good night... sleep tight,

Eric
'68MGB MkII