RE: Reverse Lights on 64-67 MGB

To: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Reverse Lights on 64-67 MGB
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:13:07 -0700
Carl is correct.  Change point is mid 67.

Replacement wiring harnesses normally have the reverse light wiring
included as the factory super ceded the early non-reverse harness to the
later one and it makes no sense to manufacture two items that are so
similar.

This may upset purists, but was standard factory practice.

Kelvin Dodd

Behalf