Fuel cell

Subject: Fuel cell
From: Tom Buchanan <toms_MG@tombuchanan.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:14:47 -0400
     Just watched a "Modern Marvels" on The History Channel. It was on
future automobiles. In one part, it discussed the powering of cars of all
kinds with fuel cells. There was even a Cobra body that was donated by
Carroll Shelby that had been fitted to run by electric motor powered by a
fuel cell. The implication was that the performance was comparable to a
gasoline powered Cobra.
     Has anyone thought of what it would take to power one of our MGs with
this method? It seems that an MG would be a good candidate. Yes, I know it
wouldn't sound as good!

Tom Buchanan
toms_MG@tombuchanan.net
http://www.tombuchanan.net/mg.html