Re: Fuel cell

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel cell
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 09:31:44 -0700
Huh, I'd like to see some documentation on that. It sounds like propaganda
to me, I'm afraid (something Rush would say, for instance). To be fair, it
would also have to include the pollution generated in the manufacture of the
IC engine into the comparison, which would not be inconsiderable.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149