Sun Visor Installation

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sun Visor Installation
From: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:55:01 -0400
Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have any experience installing the Moss sunvisor kit (P/N
224-108) in a '66B (not that the year should matter)? I just can't figure
out how it's going to clear the clamps on the header rail. Also, it also
looks like the curved bar in the visor itself that fits into the bracket
will hit the header rail when the top is up. Finally, what should I use to
install the brackets to the windshield frame? From the pictures in
Clausanger's book, it looks like rivets were used.

Also, I learned a lesson this weekend. It doesn't take very long for a
running engine to pump four quarts of oil out an improperly installed oil
filter and onto your garage floor.

Thanks!

Dave Macedonia
1966 MGB