RE: Sun Visor Installation

To: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: Sun Visor Installation
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:47:08 -0600
I haven't used the kit itself although parts are likely the same. I
bought the visors new but from an individual and bought the clips from a
UK vendor. The clips riveted on but I couldn't get it to hold (rivet gun
couldn't get deep enough in the clip) so I had to add a washer or two.
Clearing the clamps was another anomaly. I had to make a slight bend in
the visors in order to clear the clamps and clip in, and then had to
work it a bit more so they could go up and down without the clamps
interfering. I presume that's the normal way - my 72B came as a parts
car with no visors so I didn't have anything to model it from besides
old memory.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B