Re: MGB leather upholstery

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB leather upholstery
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:35:40 -0700
Interesting, but there is a big difference between "never been restored" and
"still running around with the original driver's seat cover". Hard to
believe that the original 1966 seat cover is still intact, in a roadster.
How many miles on it?

For comparison, my 1967 Plymouth vinyl driver's seat needed recovering
around 1985 at 125,000 miles, and it's a closed car. It has "never been
restored", either.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149