Re: MGB leather upholstery

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB leather upholstery
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:43:26 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Still running around with the original driver's seat (vinyl) cover.  Its not
perfect.  Some of the piping is missing at the obvious wear points but it was
in good enough condition when I got the car that I did not feel the need to
replace the seats (money being a limiting factor).  I'm not sure about miles.
Odometer is in kilometers and may have gone around more than once.  But the
fellow I bought it from had parked it behind my apartment building for many
years before selling it to me.
Ron