Re: reverse nigerian scam?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, renoman@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: reverse nigerian scam?
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:33:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/24/2005 7:20:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
renoman@sympatico.ca writes:
>>I posted two adds for some LBC  parts I have lying around, on my local club
>>website. The inquiries I  have received by email in quick succession are
>>surprisingly similar  in their weirdness and bad English. I have refused to
>>answer. Please  have a look below and tell me if I'm getting paranoid. Has
anybody
>>run into this  >>before?

Mike
Welcome to the weird world of LBC'S the internet and  the Nigerian Scams. Or
Why would someone send me $5000 for something I'm  only asking $50 dollars
for?
There's one born every second.....(PT  Barnum)

Albert Escalante
1978 MGB
The Central Coast British Car Club (CA)
Ventura, CA