Re: New member = wet wet wet now

To: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>, Scott Bonacker
Subject: Re: New member = wet wet wet now
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:20:35 +0200
What a bad world we live in.
When I left work in Amsterdam, a heavy thunderstorm was pooring all it's
rain over the city.
We only could drive some 35 M/h on the highway.
For weeks it's very wet and too cold for the summerseason.
The weatherforecast for tomorrow is even worse: water trouble is expected -
i.e. some flooding.
So I'll clean my in-house pump, in order it will do it's job tomorrow.
My garage is half below street level and our house is quite below sealevel
would you believe.
Luckily the garage only has been flooded earlier for a small part (BGT's
tyres can cope with that...)

One nice thing the BGT has passed the annual safety test, though message
was, that next year the front shocks need replacement.
Other message was worse - engine needs overhaul - main bearings rattle and
some pressure loss in cyl 3... Yeap oil consumption is quite high.

Cheers,

Hans