RE: New member = wet wet wet now

To: "'Hans Duinhoven'" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New member = wet wet wet now
From: "Scott Bonacker" <lister@bonackers.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:28:29 -0600
How different that is than here. Finally some relief last night and
today though - down into the 60F range overnight. Wells are going dry
in this area, I planted 25 Bald Cypress trees in Spring of '04 and
lost most of those now. A four year old Redbud tree is showing stress.
We got very few peaches from the orchard, and apples and pears just
aren't filling out like they should. And it's not even August.

This particular area is on the edge of the Kansas plains plateau, and
I'm told it is like the bow of a ship - the weather events seem to
break around it.

Scott Bonacker