Re: Things MG SHOULD Have Done

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Things MG SHOULD Have Done
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:02:15 +0100
Doesn't sound right, at least for RHD.  Up to 75 (roadster and V8) choke had
its own little hole quite high up on the firewall or firewall shelf pointing
upwards, whereas speedo hole is much lower and pointing downwards on top of
the RHD clutch foot rest.  That hole would result in a very convoluted choke
cable route, i'dathought.  I *thought* the LHD Bs at least used the same
speedo hole as the RHDs as they had a longer cable that went across the car
behind the dash and a right-angle drive on the back of the speedo.  But as I
say I don't know the C or LHD.

PaulH.